Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacation to Blanding


lt to rt in back Ethan, Tc, Dustin, Eric Jr. and Brett. Lt to rt front Aaron and Taygen, my dad and my grandpa Cottrell. Sorry some of the boys were goofing off.

lt to rt in back Kim, Natalie, Harmony and Skye, Kylee, Lindsey, Tasha, lt to rt in front Mikayla, Aunt Riki, Judy and Riley, and Grandma Cottrell

Aaron and Taygen. Ha Ha Aaron got burned. I've never seen him burned before. He always just tans.

Harmony, Skye, and Me

Me and Kylee so burned after a day on the boat which I didn't get pictures of.

My step-brother Tc and his adorable girlfriend Kim

lt to rt, my Aunt Riki, my Grandpa Cottrell, and my Grandma Cottrell

I love Taygen's dimples

Judy and Taygen

Riley, my dad, and Taygen

Brett, Natalie, and Mikayla went on the second plane ride

Judy and Skye

UP, UP, AND AWAY......

Eric, Harmony and Ethan went on the first plane ride.

Aaron and Taygen in front of one of the planes at the airport my dad and Judy work at.

He was so sleepy

No comments: