Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Taygen's first time eating prunes.

Since Taygen is so close to 6 months old his Dr. gave us the go ahead to start him on solids. We have tried sweet potato, pears, squash, and now prunes. And so far prunes are his favorite. You can tell he likes what you're feeding him because he'll kick his legs and flail his arms everywhere. If he hates it he turns his head away and gives a really funny face. He didn't like sweet potato that much. lol.

He likes to put his fingers in his mouth after I put the food in there. That's why he gets so messy.

He sticks his tongue out when he wants more food.



He looks drunken with prunes. lol.

2 comments:

morgan said...

Haha! Brielle is just opposite! She loves her veggi's way more than her fruits!!! But I didn't give her fruits for awhile. We need to have another play date soon!!!

{Marie Long} said...

I love food and babies together! YOu can always get great pictures