Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Pics


This is me. lol.

This is the box Aaron made me for Christmas. Taygen loves going up to it and kicking it or laying against it.

He thought it was so cool to make a mess.

If I were to explain Taygen's personality with a picture, this would be it.

He was very excited in this picture.

We finally got pictures of him smiling. I was so happy. He is always smiling and giggling but, he never does for the camera because he gets serious when the camera comes out because he wants to eat it.

Little smirker!

His crawl has mostly picked up off the ground. Whoo hoo! Go Taygen!

He is sitting pretty good now. He looks like he's leaning against the couch but, he's not.

So cute watching baby einstein and playing with toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is SO SO handsome!! I absoultly love his smile- Looks like you have a blast with him. Babies are so fun. I'm so glad you get to stay at home with him and take a million pictures of him!! I am the same way with Kelton. They are just so stinking cute- Check out my blog sometime too. www.the4jensens.blogspot.com