Monday, September 29, 2008

My sister Dara's wedding and reception. 9.25.08


Four Generations. The youngest generation got tired.

My Grandma Cottrell and Taygen

Me and Natalie

Sadie and Skye

I've never seen my sister happier. Thank you Charlie!

lt to rt, My mom, Dara, and my dad

lt to rt, Judy, Charlie, Dara, and my dad

Me and Taylor Sue

Me and Sadie

Brett and Natalie

Me and my mommy

Kylee and Hannah

Mikayla

Aaron, Me, and Taygen

So pretty Brett

Harmony and Skye

Left to Right, my niece Skye, Brother Eric, and Sister-in-law Harmony.

Aaron getting Taygen's suit on.

This cake screams Dara. Not literally, but, Dara loves butterflies.

Dara wouldn't hold still so this is the best picture I could get of her.

Aunt Kubby and Taygen

Beautiful aunt Kubby

My mom and Taygen eating his suit.

My absolute favorite picture ever.

Love this

What a goof ball

Taygen loves his cousin Skye

My Dad and my step mom Judy

Mikayla

Taygen and Aunt Natalie

Love his smile!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I didn't know Dara was getting married!! She looks so happy :) And that pic of you and Taygen is beautiful!!