Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Taygen's first hair cut on 7.7.08

On Monday morning I was giving Taygen his usual bath and then I brushed his hair afterwards. It had so many tangles in it because it was so long and curly. I finally had it with it and decided to cut his beautiful hair. So, after Aaron got home from work we took Taygen to get his haircut. He thought it was so funny when the lady put the drape around him because it was really colorful. We had a heck of a time trying to keep him from putting it in his mouth. He sat so still for her I was amazed. The big mirror in front of him helped though because he loves looking at himself. Afterwards I couldn't stop kissing him and laughing because he just looks so darn cute.

If he's anything like his daddy, his hair will be long again next month.

He looks so much older with his hair short. He's only freakin 3 1/2 months old and he looks like he's like 7 months old.

I used to run my hands through his long hair. But, now that it's short, it feels so funny.

Lately, if you're the one holding Taygen he makes you stand him up on your lap or on the floor. He gets so mad if you lay him down or sit him up.

This is one of Taygen's favorite things to do. He thinks he's such a big boy.

He was mad I made him sit down.

This is his excited flappy thing. He opens his arms and puts them together when he gets excited. The other day his cousin Ally got her head caught in the middle of this and he is pretty strong. She wasn't very happy. She thought he purposely squished her head. lol.

He looks so scrunched. lol

He was telling me stories in this picture. He has lots of stories to tell. I just wish I knew what he was saying. I bet he knows all the secrets of the world. lol
\
Isn't his haircut so precious?

He is so curious about everything. Sometimes it seems like he gets frustrated that he can't go exploring, so, I just tell him that in time he'll get those little legs to do what he wants them to.

He is the sweetest little guy in the whole world. I wish I could have 10 of him. But, we just got a pool so maybe my hip will do good so that I can!

Always grabbing what's in front of him and it goes directly to his mouth. lol.

He kept reaching for the camera and got so excited when he got it.

The famous Taygen pose.

He always throws his arms up for pictures. lol.

He kept grabbing the camera cord.

Doesn't he look handsome?

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

so adorable!! I LOVE the haircut! Funny how we don't wanna cut it, but then, they look so cute with it cut too!
Hey, how do you get so many pics to post? Mine never lets me post more than a few....

{Marie Long} said...

Love the new hair style! What a stud!