Memories...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lindsey was just a tiny girl (2) when she was playing outside all day and into the night, until she finally snuck in with just her little underpants on........but she had about 5 frogs in her hands! She wanted to play with them in her room. I quickly reprimanded her and said "Lindsey, take those outside now!" Very solemnly she walked back outside with her head hanging down. About 10 minutes later she came back in and her underpants were absolutely BULGING ! Which is where she put the frogs to sneak them in the house and into her bedroom. Everyone gasped in horror and disgust...yes we had a lot of company. This explains the beautiful, carefree, flower-child little girl Lindsey was...and in still is! I love you Lindsey! What a lucky little boy Taygen is! Love from your Mom
I remember playing hide-n-seek in the dark. We loved playing orphans in the field behind my house, and under that big bridge. I remember that horrid cast you had to wear after you hip sugery, that was no fun. We loved playing dress up and preforming plays together. My favorite was when we video taped us doing Cinderella. You and I played the stepsisters and the the men at the sametime. We always played house. I can go on and on... Love you Lindsey.
I remember playing Cinderella, too. I remember that you were ALWAYS the stepmother and one of the stepsisters. LOL. I was ALWAYS a mouse! Mikayla was Cinderella. Gosh, that was fun. And I remember playing house with you. I had to beg you to play though cuz you were an old fart! :D Love you, Gorgeous!
I think of this moment often in my life because I don't thik I have ever felt so carefree and alive. Do you remember our swing set the metal one that looked very south-western? We had that double swing where technicaly you could fit four very small children on it. We used to get as many of us as we could on that swing (Rachel, Eric Dara, Bret, you Kayla, Me, Christie and Marie and sometimes even Josh would join us). We would swing as high as we could with out tipping the set over, we did come very close sometimes, and we would sing all sorts of songs, my favorite was, "Lets Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins.
Your family truely made for the happiest childhood I think I could imagine.
Michele
Post a Comment