Smiles from Grandma Kelly
Kisses from Grandad
Me and my angel doll
Grandad and Ally bear
Taygen's uncle Danny
Strike a pose...
Go Kelly!!!
Kelly, Jaycee, and Ally
Me and my red bowling ball. muwaaa!!!
I love you Aaron!!!!
Me and my lover
Kelly and me
Ally bear loved the cupcakes
Me, taking a picture of me.
Taygen's aunt Delicia
Taygen's Grandma Kelly aka (birthday girl) and little Ally
Getting tired...
Almost out...
And he's out! woo hoo!
Grandad and baby Taygen got tired.
Taygen's 4 year old cousin Lexi posing for the camera.
Taygen's 2 year old cousin Ally eating birthday cupcakes.
I love Taygen's beautiful blue eyes.
This is the present from Aaron, Taygen, and I. We got her two shirts. Isn't the bag adorable?
Kelly bowling
Can you tell how tired he was? He was too excited to sleep though because he loved bowling.
Why are they both looking at me like that?
This is Taygen's face when he saw the birthday candles all lit up. lol. I think he liked it.
We sang happy birthday so loud because Kelly was embarrassed. lol. Sorry!
Happy Birthday Kelly, hope you liked the cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment