Monday, July 14, 2008

Scottish festival

This was the Scottish festival that Mikayla, Taygen, Aaron, and I went to on Saturday. It was pretty cool.

This is what I call the log race. I'm not really sure the actual name but, these guys pick up these tall logs and walk as far as possible with them and then throw them once they start tipping to see who can get it the farthest.

You can do it.

You go Mr. log guy.

Daddy and Taygen watching the log race.

Taygen was too interested in the park he is looking at to look at the camera.

Taygen and Aunti kay kay.

There were so many Scottish people there playing bag pipes. Not sure of the spelling.

More bag pipe people.

Ah! too close.

That's better. lol

I don't know why there was a snake at the Scottish festival but, it was cool.

Taygen loves his toes.

At the pool party Natalie brought her best friend Amber who has a little girl who is 3 weeks younger then Taygen named Elisa. Sorry if I spelled the name wrong.

so cute

He gets so excited about his toys.

Elisa liked his hair.

No comments: