Friday night Mikayla came to spend the night and we attempted to go swimming at night but, it was still too cold. Then on Saturday morning we went to the Scottish festival and Saturday afternoon Dara, Charlie, Sadie, Taylor, Kylee, Brett, Natalie, Amber, and Elisa came over for a swimming party. Then that night Mikayla and I went to go see Hell boy 2 which is awesome. We had a fun Saturday overall.

hip, hip, hurray!!!! I get to go swimming in my new swimming diapers in my new pool. whoo hoo!

He had to pray first that he wouldn't drowned. lol.

He was very excited about his Finding Nemo swimming diapers.

Handsome dimple boy.

Just kickin it in his swim trunks. aka diaper

He wanted the camera.

Kisses

Cheesy grin!

Could he be any cuter? I don't think so......

cute
4 comments:
Your pool looks refreshing... I think I said that last time I commented on your blog. Anyway, I forgot about your hip history until you reminded me, your c/section make a bit more sence to me know. Does that sound stupid? Love the pics.
ps. forgive me. I post comments before I really read through them. I ment "now" not "Know" hahaha
Oh, he is so cute! He looks so much older then what he is! Good job guys! Thanks for giving your blog address. I love keeping up with the family!
Post a Comment