Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Up at the property and the trailer remodel.

Playing "Yahtzee"

He wouldn't give the dice back.

"K guys we're safe, I've got the flashlight."


My wonderful family.

The beautiful property!


Yes, he really is that strong!

This is the spot where me and Aaron made a brick patio and put Aaron's parents trailer for a surprise for them.

Bear poop, Bear print, and yes a gun! Long story short, I was with Taygen coming up from the fire pit and I heard a bear roaming around. I threw Taygen in the trailer and grabbed the gun, screamed for Aaron, he came up while I'm outside pointing the gun into the woods, he takes the gun, goes up the mountain about 25 feet, sees the bear, and shoots the gun into the mountain to scare the bear away.

My very handsome little boy!

Kind of a blurry picture but, he's playing peek-a-boo.

Aaron's parents trailer and the brick patio me and Aaron made them. We love you guys!

All ready to go for a ride. Taygen LOVES the 4-wheeler.

This water is the best water ever. It's a natural spring.

Ok, yes I'm a little burned. Little Taygen is so lucky because he's never burned.

Taygen helping clean the property a little. He's like "Did I get any dirt?". lol


The boys let me sleep in and they picked some flowers for me and Taygen gave them to me. :)

Elk!

Ok, not the prettiest trailer on the outside but, we plan on painting it this winter. lol. The back sticker says "I may be slow, but, I'm ahead of you". Love it!

Yucky green carpet.

lol. Mushroom wallpaper!


Look at all that rotting?



And the finished product! Drum roll please.....

From the door looking into the trailer.

My beautiful kitchen.


The back of the trailer looking towards the door.

The bathroom. Yes, we do plan on putting a different counter top in but, ran out of time.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Aaron, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented! I can't believe how beautiful the trailer is after you got done with it! and Lindsey, the curtains are beautiful!! wink wink!
Love you guys! Mom

Anonymous said...

wow that looks awesome!! you guys did a great job!!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

If you're wondering why my mom did a "wink wink!" about the curtains, it's because I was going to make them but, got really sick. So, the day I was better and was going to make them Aaron surprised me by telling me that he had already made them for me but, wanted me to have the credit for it. lol I love you Aaron!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

I forgot to mention that all of the trim, and the window curtain rods Aaron made himself out of beautiful wood.

The Mecham Family said...

WOW!!! The trailer looks awesome! We need to remodel ours...but just have not done anything to it.. :( We're so lazy...haha
The property looks awesome! Where's it at?

Hannah said...

That looks awesome, Lindsey! It looks like fun to camp out there!

Dani said...

Lindsey, i lost your number! text or call me today okay!