Tuesday, August 11, 2009
HANNAH
This post is kind of my get-well-soon post to my little sister Hannah who is in the hospital again. She will be having her 3rd procedure/surgery to remove a stone from her body. Today I was told that she was extremely yellow from the stone. I am very worried about her and I hope that everyone who reads this will pray for Hannah even if you don't know her well. Thank you. I love you Hannah. You're such a sweet little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
get better hannah!! You are in my prayers-
I hope she gets better super fast! Good luck with her surgery!
The third procedure today gathered more stones, etc. and like a true warrior Hannah is doing well. She is still at IHC in Murray, on the 11th floor this time. Lindsey, you are awesome and thank you for being so thoughtful about everyone! Love from your Mom
Aww, that's sweet. Thank you for putting me on here. I'm doing really good and they took the bandages and stuff off of the incisions on Saturday. Thanks for the prayers and everything. It really helped. :D We're going back tomorrow to get another blood sample to make sure my liver enzymes and billy rueben levels are normal. I should be fine, though. I'm white again! :D Love you, Lindsey!
Yay! I'm glad you're white again. I don't know what we'd do with a yellow person in the family. lol j/k
Post a Comment