Monday, August 3, 2009

In Loving Memory Of...

Avis Myrna Johnson. My Grandma Johnson died on August 1st in her sleep while taking a nap. She was 91 years old. She was such a fun little lady. Every time she'd come to visit she'd do her little workout and we'd all copy her. She would make us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cut them into fours so they were fun to eat. My Grandpa Johnson died of Emphysema 20 years ago and my grandma never remarried. So, I am so happy for the both of them being together again. It is a sad loss for this earth but, a happy gain for Heaven. I love you Grandma...

My Grandma and Grandpa so young and in love.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for taking the time to post this Lindsey. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she was a awesome grandma!! I just know that our grandma's are up there talking about us....Hope your foot gets better fast!