Monday, July 6, 2009

The best 4th of July EVER!

On Thursday night Aaron, Taygen, and I went to Blanding to visit my dad, my step-mom Judy, my brother Ethan, my step-sisters Rilee, and Tasha, my step-brother TC, step-brother-in-law Dustin, my step-sister-in-law Kim, and my two adorable nieces Victoria 9 and Megan 7 months. We went hiking to Native American ruins on Friday and hung out with the tons of animals my dad has. Then on Saturday we went to a parade, a festival, a melodrama which was hilarious and we got to throw popcorn at the villain, and last but not least, fireworks. Taygen loved the fireworks. He kept pointing to them and saying "ewwww" and sometimes calling them "moon". lol. The moon was in the sky next to the fireworks. Literally 1 minute after the fireworks stopped Taygen cuddled against Aaron and fell asleep. Thanks for a fun 4th of July Dad! Your house is huge and awesome and there is always something to do.

My dads dog who is not named yet so I called her Ginger.

My 9 year old niece Victoria visiting from California and Taygen.

Victoria, Taygen and my dads horses.


Taygen loves spiders. This is my step-sister Rilee's tarantula.

My dad cooking us lunch. To all my brothers and sisters do you remember the sandwiches dad would make of bologna, cheese, and egg? Yummy!

My brother being crazy and letting the tarantula climb his face. EWWW!

The first hike we could only look across at the Indian ruins. There was a cliff so we definitely couldn't hike to it. lol.



See why we couldn't hike to it.


Taygen was so mad he got picked up.


Taygen found a little hole to play in.

The second hike we could actually go into the Indian ruins.

My dad and Victoria. Sorry it's blurry.

Ethan, Taygen, and I. Ok, I know that's a pregnancy pose but, I'm not pregnant.

Just chillin outside of his favorite cave.

Aaron and Taygen. Taygen threw a fit when I made him get out of the cave. He thought it was his new hideout.

Victoria, Taygen, and I in one of the smaller caves.


So Taygen loved the red dirt and I hated it. Well, I hated the mess I had to clean up from it.

In the caves.


Yes, he is holding that big rock with one hand.

Yes, he is putting the red dirt in his hair.

My brother Ethan.

Indian ruins

victoria and I at the Indian ruins.



The girl on the left holding the ladder looking thing with braids is my niece Victoria.

The girl with the braids behind the red-headed boy is my step-sister Rilee.

Yes, the missionaries were even in the parade.

Taygen's girlfriend. She was blowing kisses at him. lol.

Taygen playing in the water the fire truck sprayed us with.

The horses from my dads house.

Me and T at the parade.

My dad and Taygen at the melodrama.

My dad, Taygen, and Victoria.


My sweet chunky monkey niece Megan who is 7 months old.


The church rock near Moab.

The ride home. Taygen played toys for the whole 4 hours and 45 minutes. He didn't whine or sleep. lol. Good job little guy!

1 comment:

The Mecham Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love all the pics!