6 years ago on September 27th Aaron and I were married at his grandparents house in Mapleton, Utah on a beautiful sunny day. I was 17 and Aaron was 19. We were so young and so broke. lol. Now, 6 years later we are still together, happy, so in love, and not as broke. I love you Aaron with all my heart and can't wait until we can become eternally married to each other and sealed to Taygen and any future children.

4 comments:
awe!! cute- That is crazy that u guys have been married for 6 years. happy anniversary!
That's so crazy 6 years not many people our age can say they have been married for 16 yrs. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on 6 years!
Lindsey:
You are still as beautiful as you were the day you were married. Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts and pictures. I love you!!! Mom
Post a Comment