Thursday, April 10, 2008

Taygen 3 weeks old/ April 10, 2008


The two greatest gifts in my life are my two boys! I thank God everyday for them.

Daddy and his little boy taking a nap together.

My little angel doll.

Could he look anymore like his dad and any less like his mom?

Aaron and I always say that I gave him the hair but, Aaron gave him the color of hair.

Such a cutie!

He was pulling away from my kisses. lol. Already embarrassed of his mommy!

I didn't think you could love someone so much.

He focuses on faces already. Such a big boy!

Me and my little lover!

Taygen and mommy!

3 comments:

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Oh he is such a cutie. I love the hair!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo adorable! He looks sooooo much like Aaron I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lindsey, you look awesome. I love the picture of Taygen with Aaron and Taygen's little finger is on his cheek! These are the good ole days aren't they? The best you will ever have! Love you! Mom