Tada!!!!!
He's sitting all by himself.
I think he's almost as big as her.
Aunt Riley loved holding Taygen
3 generations. pretty cool.
After so many kids, you'd think he'd be sick of holding babies.
Can you say "Baby Hungry"? lol.
Happy birthday Dad, Ethan, and Riley
We love you Aunt Mikayla
Thank you aunt Natalie for being an awesome babysitter. And Brett, I will get you to hold Taygen if it's the last thing I do.
You know you're in Utah when wearing a cowboy hat is the norm.
Ok, this is funny. My dad came downstairs wearing this cowboy hat. I was like "Dad, why are you wearing my hat?". I thought it was pretty rude of him to go in my closet and get my hat. Turns out, we both have similar hats. lol.
This is a special present from Grandpa Cottrell. He is really looking forward to playing catch with Taygen. So, we will keep this in his room until he is old enough to walk. lol.
Ethan really enjoyed holding his new nephew. lol
I had to force Ethan to hold Taygen.
It's amazing what he can sleep through.
It was so fun to introduce my baby to my dad and Judy. And they even watched the birth that Aaron recorded. But, it wasn't anything disgusting, it was a c-section. As long as you can handle blood, it's cool to watch.
Grandpa's first time holding Taygen.
Ethan had such a great time at my house! lol.
3 comments:
Hey Lindsey it has been a while! It looks like things are going well for you too. Congrats on the baby! He has so much hair you can style it already!
Sorry this is Katrina and the last comment was too
Hey Lindsey! I can't believe you have a baby already!! It seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon :) When are Brett and his wifey going to start? You need to come visit Santa Maria, it has been years since I've seen you!
Post a Comment