Friday, April 18, 2008

Taygen at 1 month old!


Yay! I'm one month old.

My little angel doll.


Daddy and his little buddy.

Stretch!!!

I think he wanted us to pick him up.

As you can see, he was having so much fun. lol.

We had to shadow him or the sun would be in his eyes.

First time Taygen's touched grass.

Woo Hoo! We finally got some sun and decided to go hang out in our backyard and take some pics. It was still pretty cold though but, the sun on our backs felt way good.

2 comments:

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Wow 1 month already! Doesn't time fly by so fast. He is such a little cutie, I can't get over that blonde hair. Can't wait to meet him in May.

Summer and family said...

Congratulations on the birth of your adorable little boy! I love the color of his hair. It was good to hear from you on our blog!
Take care,
Summer (Sparks) Glazier : )