The downstairs bathroom before!!!!!
The bathroom AFTER!!!!
The kitchen before!!!!
I had to add a picture of Taygen because he was being so cute sitting there eating his lunch and watching me take pictures.
This picture makes the color look almost pink. It's more of an apple red.
Sorry this is so dark. The sun was really bright.
5 comments:
Wow, Lindsey! I love the color of the kitchen! It's apple red! yaya! The bathroom looks incredible. It doesn't look like a porta potty anymore! :D
One word... LOVE IT!! lol ok maybe 2 words
Your house looks very nice. I hope it makes you guys feel better too!
WOw! Those are great remodels!! I'm totally jealous! We need to re-do our kitchen...but I swear it'll never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our bathroom needs it too...
Your remodel looks real good. I bet it is nice to have it finally done.
Post a Comment