Valentines day family photos. Thanks Ethan!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
On Valentines day morning I woke up to a wonderful breakfast Aaron made me of blueberry pancakes shaped into hearts. He even got out our "You are special" plate that we got as a wedding present. We spent a wonderful day together but, as dinner rolled around we were all feeling really sick so I didn't make the shrimp, steak, and asparagus as I planned. Instead we had popsickles. Yum!!!! Then we watched movie after movie. We are still sick so, I'm hoping to make our VD dinner by tomorrow night.




Valentines day family photos. Thanks Ethan!!


Valentines day family photos. Thanks Ethan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cute pictures! I love the paintings on the wall behind you guys they're awesome.
Wow. Those pictures look good. I thought that was weird to have two, remember? :D Of course, I'm the worst designer in the family, so my advice is pretty much ignored. For good reason. It looks beautiful! :D
Post a Comment