Monday, February 23, 2009

10 truths about me!

I was TaGGeD by Morgan!

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog.3. List 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I absolutely love and adore my baby. He is so fun and has brought so much joy to my life. I am a very biased mommy because I think he is absolutely the cutest little man that ever walked the face of this earth.

2. I love to scrapbook on the computer. My husband got me this scrapbook program a year ago and I love it. Not only can I scrapbook but, I can make cards, gift bags, gift boxes, gift baskets etc. It's awesome.

3. I have to have my house picked up or I don't function well. It like dampers my mood and it sucks. So, I clean my house everyday. Not like extreme or anything just dishes, laundry, and dusting and vacuuming if needed.

4. I love reading. Give me a good book and I will read it non-stop until it's finished.

5. I truly love running. I know I don't look like I do but, I do. I just got a treadmill which makes it a lot easier to get running instead of going out in the snow. Soon, hopefully I will actually look like I run. lol

6. I love, love, love camping. I love the adventure of sleeping away from your house and being outdoors with my family with no distractions. I can't wait for this summer.

7. I love sleeping. I used to sleep in a lot before I had Taygen. But, now I only get to sleep in on Saturdays when Aaron is here to take over for me in the mornings.

8. I love shopping. Whether it's just for food or something fun to shop for. I love it.

9. I love to be around a lot of people and I'm not the kind of person that needs "alone time".

10. I am obsessed with the t.v. series LOST!!!!



OK, now for my 7 blogs that I find brilliant well 8 actually (whoever came up with that, it is really funny) I tag...Harmony C, Harmony J, Rachel, Dara, Mommy, Mikayla, Hannah, Kylee! Have fun girls!

1 comment:

Linda Cottrell said...

What about CONFETTI???????????