Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lunch at Wingers

Today Rachel, Brian, Victoria, and Allison are headed back to California. I am so sad to see them go. We went to lunch in Spanish Fork to Wingers with Rachel, Brian, Victoria, Allison, Me, Aaron, Taygen, Brett, Marie, Mike, Hyrum, Elaina, and Kate. It was so good to catch up with our old friend Marie and her family. Taygen loved her older kids who entertained him at my house. We miss you Rachel, Brian, Victoria, and Allison.

Left to Right Rachel, Marie, and Me.

Left to Right Victoria, Rachel holding Allison, Me holding Taygen, Marie, holding Kate, Hyrum, and Elaina.

Left to Right Victoria, Rachel holding Allison, Me holding Taygen, Marie holding Kate, and Hyrum.

Me and baby Allison at Wingers

2 comments:

Lori and kids said...

Wow! your little guy is so cute! I think he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

Michele said...

I wish I had known she was in town (Rachel) I would have come to see her. I will yell at Marie for keeping it a secret. You all are so beautiful seeing, was it Kayla's hair, has made me re-think cutting my hair, so it just might be a little longer befor I decide to cute it. (There is a double meaning in that last sentence).

Was it a family reunion you were having?