This is my sister Rachel and her daughter Allison and me and Taygen.
Me and my niece Victoria
Me, Mikayla and my precious Taygen.
My little sister Mikayla and Taygen. You can see the stinkerness on his face because he's secretly pulling her hair. lol.
My little sister Kylee and Taygen
Hannah I told you if you did a funny face I would still blog it. ha ha!!!!
My 15 Year old sister Hannah and I.
Taygen and I in front of a beautiful chandelier at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
My oldest sister Rachel and her family consisting of her husband Brian and their daughters Victoria and Allison.
I usually wouldn't say that any baby is close to the cuteness of Taygen but, I'm going to have to make an exception for Allison. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Taygen and I in the Joseph Smith building enjoying the beautiful view of the Salt Lake City Temple.
This is one of the gorgeous ceilings at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Taygen in his stroller enjoying his toy. Look at those baby blues.
My wonderful sister-in-law Natalie and my brother Brett. Ok, I guess he's wonderful too. lol.
My beautiful niece Victoria 8, and my beautiful little sister Kylee 13.
My little sister Mikayla and I.
Taygen being so patient in his stroller with his toy in the Joseph Smith building.
Left to right Victoria, Kylee, Hannah, Allison and Rachel, and Brian at one of the buildings in temple square.
This door we had to go through at the Joseph Smith building was obviously for little people. lol.
My sweet little niece Victoria at my house.
Rachel and Taygen at my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment