Taygen got the hang of it after a while to try and pop the bubbles.
Taygen being a gentlemen.
They decided to share the car.
Beautiful Brielle!
This isn't cropped but, isn't this hilarious? Taygen got very upset when Brielle took the basket of eggs. lol.
Getting very tired...
And they're out after a long, busy, fun day!
7 comments:
Oh every single picture is so cute! I love the ones at the end in the car! They were so tired! The photo shoot turned out great too! I love them!
Ohhh soooo freakin adorable!!! I love that last one with them passed out! lol sooo cute!!
How cute!! Did you take there pictures? They are all so cute.
The ones in the studio Aaron's Uncle Brent took. The ones of outside and in the car I took.
The Easter pictures are so cute! Love the hair!
Great pics! What cuties!
You have such a cute little boy!!! I love his hair!! :)
Meagan
Post a Comment