Saturday, April 25, 2009

Late Easter Pics! Lots of pics!

The day before Easter Aaron and I realized that Taygen had never done an Easter egg hunt and we didn't want him clueless about what to do for the future Easter egg hunts. So, we got some eggs and filled them and did our very own little Easter egg hunt just for Taygen in our backyard. He did very well!






The day before Easter we went to Aaron's grandma and granddad Kinyon's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt for the kids.

Grandma and Taygen



Easter morning we spent with just our little family. Taygen got his presents and candy and we all played with them and had a great time.

Look at the look on Taygen's face when he saw all his presents for Easter. PRICELESS!



On Easter afternoon we went to Aaron's parents house for dinner and a fun Easter egg hunt for the grandkids. Taygen got lots of candy, toys, and an adorable blue outfit. Thanks Grandma.




He gets so excited over the phone. lol.

Taygen is obsessed with my new phone. The only way I could get him to sit still so I could take a picture was to let him hold it.

I had to add these two pictures from the day after Easter because Taygen was being such a cutie.


Sadly, this is the best picture I got of all four kids.

I love this picture. I think he was trying to comfort Bailey when she was crying. Or maybe Taygen was the reason she was crying. lol.



My favorite pic



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW- i want your easter bunny to come to my house!! Taygen is one lucky boy! Those pictures are all really cute.