Thanks! Everyone has been so nice to us and has done so much. We haven't cooked a meal yet. and everyone has brought such nice gifts and been so great to offer help. Its awesome! It makes me feel a little bad though because I am not as thoughtful. LOL
Aaron and I met at Spanish Fork High School in February, 2002 where he was a Senior and I was a Sophomore. We got married in Mapleton, Utah on September 27, 2003. Aaron makes Native American flutes for a living and Lindsey is a stay-at-home mommy. We bought our first house in Payson, Utah in April, 2007 and three months later on July 13, 2007 we found out I was pregnant with our first baby. We had our baby boy on March 20, 2008 and we named him Taygen Aaron Haines. He weighed 9lbs. 2 oz. and was 22" long. He is our pride and joy and he makes everyday so exciting and fun. We truly are blessed to have him in our lives.
4 comments:
How cute!
That is so cute. I love that hair. Connor is still not crawling and I wish he was.
Thanks! Everyone has been so nice to us and has done so much. We haven't cooked a meal yet. and everyone has brought such nice gifts and been so great to offer help. Its awesome! It makes me feel a little bad though because I am not as thoughtful. LOL
WOW! I can't believe he is crawling now! He is so fast at learning. Good job Taygen
Post a Comment