Me and my little sister Mikayla. We don't look alike at all.
Me and my little sister Hannah. We don't look alike either.
Me and my littlest sister Kylee. We especially don't look alike. lol.
Me and my wonderful mommy.
Taygen taking a bottle break in Daddy's lap.
Taygen and his new build a bear monkey from Auntie Mikayla.
Christmas morning at 8:00 a.m. my mom, sister Mikayla, Aaron's mom and dad, and Aaron's sister Delicia came over for present opening and breakfast provided by the cook of our house, Aaron.
Taygen eating his breakfast before the family arrived.
Aaron and I modeling the new piano.
Me, holding my new nativity.
Me helping Taygen open the first present for him.
Look at that little grin when he sees the pop-up Elmo.
Taygen in his jungle of toys.
This is the piano Aaron made me and my absolute favorite present. He worked so hard for months on this. It is an old 1921 Armstrong piano that was destroyed. Aaron somehow saw potential in it and took every single piece apart and either totally replaced it or fixed it to be new again. The inside literally is brand new. He ordered new ivory keys which did not get here in time for Christmas but are going to be amazing. The original wood is Mahogany, Oak, and Cherry. It is his masterpiece! I love you Aaron and all you do for me.
Every year I buy a nativity but, this year Aaron made me one. This is made out of Manzanita burl and Western Red Cedar Burl.
This is a little bear with a fish in it's mouth made out of Jet Stone that Aaron carved me for Christmas.
Christmas afternoon we went to Aaron's parents house for some brunch and presents.
He is so sneaky and fast going upstairs but, he doesn't know how to go down yet.
Taygen waving to me on Aarons lap.
Lexi and her holiday Barbie doll.
Ally bear opening up her scooter.
This is a little electric car thing. I think it's so cute how his face is so fascinated by it.
Aaron's sister Delicia and her boyfriend Jesse.
Taygen playing with the walker toy his Grandma and Grandad Haines gave him.
This is Aaron's Grandma and Grandad Kinyon. They are amazing people.
3 comments:
Wow!! Your sis mikayla is HOTT!! lol haha that's me! j.k. We had a lot of fun! and you have the coolest husband ever who gives you the coolest presents! oh and of course I love T! Can't wait to see you soon!
WOW looks like a great christmas! Your husband does some amazing things for you for christmas- Thats awesome!
You know what I just realized? We all have the freaking same chin! Seriously! It's all pointy and small. Weird. The piano is beautiful.
I know it's kind of late for this comment, but I haven't checked your blog in a while. :D Love you all! {Reluctantly including Aaron. lol. :D}
Post a Comment