Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Zoo day! This is Taygens first trip to the Hogle Zoo. We had so much fun!


Sleepy boy with the crazy hair on campus. lol.



I think he's almost as big as the gorilla.

Taygen and I in front of the worlds ugliest animal, the camel.


I don't like birds but, this pink one behind us was beautiful.

My boys in front of my favorite animal the Giraffe! If Giraffe is spelled wrong it's Mikayla's fault because she said that that's how you spell it. lol.

This was our attempt to take a picture of all three of us by ouselves.

This was our second attempt.

Aaron and Taygen on the bridge.

Hee Hee, they both look like they're about to say something to me.

My two lovers


Taygen loves the trees, more then the animals. lol.

Me, in front of one of the prettiest animals, The Zebra.

Taygen sitting peacefully in his stroller at the zoo.

He really did enjoy being there, I swear.

Ok, I know, his hat and outfit don't match. But, I don't get him very many hats because he has hair that keeps his head warm.

We have to hide his hair under a hat or too many strangers come up to us and want to touch him and goo at him. It gets annoying.

Daddy and Taygen in front of the elephant.

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

All very cute pictures. He just keeps getting cuter! And you spelled Giraffe right. ;)

{Marie Long} said...

Taygen is so cute! It looks like he loved the zoo. :)

Dani said...

Hey guys!

Taygen is so freakin cute. His hair kills me. Caleb is 4 months old, and still slightly bald! haha. It's okay, that's how his daddy was, and he has lots of hair now. I hope everything is well!