Saturday, May 17, 2008

This was the first time that we have taken Taygen up in the mountains. We had a fire and cooked hotdogs over it. It was really fun.


This was our attempts to take family pictures.

He is totally elbowing me in the boob.

Now he's looking up at the trees.

Taygen looks a little squished. lol.

Me and Taygen by the camp fire.

This was my sad attempt at being a model again :(

Aren't the mountains gorgeous?

Um guys, what's this long dangly thing in my face?

Model pose

I like to make silly faces so people laugh. Did it work?

Um, can someone pick me up pwease

EW! This stuff my mommy and daddy call grass feels pretty cool.

Ha ha ha, I'm so funny

Hello

I tell you man, I am so hilarious

Group hug everybody, group hug.

Just chillin

Tada! I'm superbaby!!!!!

The world is so fascinating

I'm so sad!

Just kidding, I'm happy.

I like to tell people stories.

"Hi, I'm new here"

Aren't I a cutie in my new Summer clothes?

Mommy and her angel boy


Best buddies!




I like to eat my hands

Hello, I'm a cool dude!

Taygen and I at home

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Very cute pics. He's so adorable! And i'm loving your hair cut by the way...it's probably not even that new, but I love it. :)

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

He is so cute! Man I can't believe that hair! I thought Skye had a lot!