Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day!

Father's Day was so much fun. First me and T made Aaron breakfast in bed which T thought was funny that we were eating in bed. Then we went to The children's museum in SLC which is so amazing. All of us enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. Then we went to the Myan restaurant in Sandy where it's like a jungle inside and they have professional divers dive off this cliff inside the restaurant into a waterfall below. It is so amazing. I have a video of it I will blog soon.
Aaron I love you so much. You are the best dad and husband. Taygen is so lucky to have you as his daddy. Thank you for all you do for us and for all your hard work.


I had to throw this pic in because he looks so dang cute.

Aaron opening the presents from Me and T.









Learning how to fly the helicopter.


T loves music.

This game is similar to plinko on "the price is right".




A miniature kitchen.


Peaking inside the mouse house

Inside the mouse house


He did great with this water thing until he stuck one of the balls in his mouth. lol

Getting tired...


Bird House

T giving the camera a kiss.


Rarrr!

HI!

1 comment:

The Mecham Family said...

That museum looks so fun. It looks like the Treehouse museum in Ogden that we've been to with Casey and Monica's family.