Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taygen's 1st birthday!

Taygen's birthday was so much fun. First Aaron, Taygen, and I went to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. We saw all kinds of animals, Taygen road a pony, and we ate at the deli which has amazing sandwiches. Then we went to Toys r' us and got Taygen an electric car that I can steer with the handle until he's old enough to steer it on his own and then we can take the handle off. Then we came home and played with his kitty that Aaron brought home for him. Then the next day was his birthday party which is the next blog down so keep going...

Telling me a story

The back of the shirt I made him. The front says "It's my 1st birthday". The one for his birthday party was the same accept the front said "yes, i am totally ONE derful!".

He was pouting because we wouldn't let him in the pen with the animals.

I don't know about you, but, I swear this goat is smiling!


The same goat followed us all the way around it's pen. Taygen sure has his way with animals.

Yep, still him!



Look how big that turkey is.

I think he was a little mad we put him on this fake sheep after all the real animals.


I was laughing so hard because he was trying to climb the fence to see the horses.



Taygen riding the pony.



Taygen's birthday car from me and Aaron!

Drinking and driving.

Taygen's birthday kitten, Koda.

3 comments:

Linda Cottrell said...

You can't fool Taygen with a fake animal when he knows what the real ones look like now! Way too smart for his britches! Thanks for inviting us to Taygen's birthday party! It was a blast. Love from Taygen's Grammy

Lori and kids said...

I thought you guys could not get the kitten? That looks fun going to thanksgiving point. I have never been there other then for a dance and my wedding picture's! Got to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looked adorable in that shirt! His face when he was on the sheep was priceless! I wish we could've gone. It looks like you had a ton of fun! Happy Birthday, T! :D